Content Editor – DAM System
We are looking for a Content Editor to join our Barcelona team in an international insurance project.
– As a Content Editor for the Digital Asset Management system, you will be responsible for building and setting the new brand portal.
– You will also manage the migration of the content from previous DAM system.
– Once the new DAM is launched, you will be responsible for selecting, publishing and managing all new content and assets to be published in the DAM including creating and maintaining metadata and overviewing copy rights (local vs global)
– Help optimizing pages (including layouts) to improve content effectiveness and increase user engagement.
– Ensure global assets are loaded and published in the system.
– Partnering with content editors across the group to ensure the integration with other CMS’s and design Tools is working as expected.
– Create and maintain the user guide section of the DAM.
– Ensure all content is aligned to the company’s new Brand Visual Identity and Guidelines.
– Work in close collaboration with the Creative Services team in charge of the creation and maintenance of new design guidelines.
You should have:
– 1-2 years of experience in similar roles.
– Good understanding of Design
– Fluent in English
– Other languages like German and Spanish are a plus.
– Experience using a CMSs and DAM systems.
– Experience with Photoshop
– Special attention to detail
– Experience with creation of web pages and the brand portals is a plus.
– Proactive and self-organized
– Permanent contract
– Competitive salary, with flexible retribution possibilities
– Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities of professional growth.