IT Compliance & Policies Specialist
We are currently looking for a IT Compliance & Polices Specialist to join us in an industrial international project.
Location: Cerdanyola Del Vallès
The Corporate IT Compliance & Policies Specialist will join to the Technology & Security unit reporting to Cybersecurity competence center Lead, participating leading and delivering projects within the Cybersecurity scope, supporting the definition of IT policies and procedures to ensure proper and secure use of IT assets. He/she will serve as the main contact of the company for all legal Cybersecurity requirements, Deloitte’s audit coordination and others
– With minimal supervision this person should work independently to ensure security IT best practices are implemented and up to date.
– Keep the company up to date with all legal Cyber Security requirements, especially GDPR, ISO 27001 and others.
– Develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure that the company is compliant with all legal requirements.
– Development of checks to verify that the police and procedures are carried out properly.
– Collaborate and implement awareness training courses about IT security for IT and non-IT staff.
– Perform IT Risk assessments and work with different departments to reduce risks.
– Collaborate on the internal unit pentesting and vulnerability assessment and follow-up of the recommendations action plan.
You should have…
– Excellent writing capabilities.
– ISO 27000 family knowledge.
– GDPR and other privacy legal requirement knowledge
– Some Cybersecurity Certification will be valuable (CISA p. ex.)
– Education based on IT
– Customer Service Oriented.
– Previous experience working in international environments and remote peers around the globe.
– 2 to 4 years of applicable experience.
English – Fluent/High (Speak and write)
Spanish – Fluent/High (Speak and write)
· Possibility to travel.
– Permanent contract
– Possibility of teleworking some days per week
– Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities of professional growth.