Software Engineers (EGNOS & Galileo)
We are currently looking for Software and/or Telecommunication Engineers to join our Barcelona team in an aerospace project (EGNOS & Galileo).
The main tasks are the analysis of requirements and other technical specifications provided by the client, derivation of requirements and traceability, definition of architectural design, creation of interface specification documents and ability to lead the development by the software team.
Location: 22@ (Barcelona)
– Experience developing software (Phyton, Java, C++, C, …)
– Experience developing with quality standards (ECSS, GSWG, DO-178B, Common Criteria, …)
– Experiencie in continuous integration systems
– Experience in developing technical documentation
– Fluent level of English
– Availability to travel (Europe)
– Knowledge about requirement management tools and methodologies (DOORS, Enterprise Architect, …)
– Knowledge about European Satellite Navigation programs
– Experience developing algorithms, products or services based on GNSS and/or security
– Experience in the aerospace or similar sector in which the engineering process is governed by strict standards.
– Cybersecurity knowledge.