We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer to join us in an industrial international project.
Location: Cerdanyola Del Vallès
The Corporate Systems Engineer will join to the Technology & Security unit to participate leading and delivering projects within the infrastructure scope, supporting operations systems deployments, collaborating with Cybersecurity department to ensure proper security policy deployment and helping/collaborating with our main IO contractor for daily Datacenter and communication operations.
He/she serves as a technical resource to other IT Systems Engineers and shares responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and support of the company’s infrastructure. The incumbent provides hardware and software expertise in the configuration and administration of Microsoft Active Directory; Windows-based servers, participates in a variety of higher-level and/or cross-functional team projects/discussions including the planning, design, and implementation of server infrastructure and complementary technologies such as data storage systems, networking, security products.
– With minimal supervision this person works independently to complete essential job functions ensuring IT best practices are implemented and followed.
– Collaborate with other IT Systems Engineers and subcontractors.
– Effectively applies multiple tools to solve problems.
– Plans and organizes work to accomplish a specific goal or outcome.
– Leads and participates with others to effectively solve problems.
– Matches the process of data or fact gathering with a result or expected result.
– Overcomes obstacles or setbacks and maintain forward momentum.
– Effective contributor to projects.
– Ensures alignment and adherence to standard SOE (Standard Operating Environment) model.
– Ensures compliance to all IT related policies mandated by the group and escalates all non-compliance to the Manager IT Systems.
– 80/% Technical, 20% Managerial.
You should have…
– Experience with Microsoft Windows Administration and Linux (Active Directory, Mail servers,…)
– Experience with Microsoft Products is required.
– Experience in SQL DB, MongoDB and other DB administrations
– Experience with Internet Information Server, FTP, security and monitoring products.
– Experience with Automation/Orchestration tools.
– O365 experience.
– Cloud DevOps and Dockers/Kubernetes deployment experience valuable.
– Some experience with Network administration (preferred Cisco).
– Infrastructure project management of mid to large-scale business-related projects.
– Able to change processes quickly and effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment.
– Experience in mid-large enterprise environment.
– Customer Service Oriented.
– Previous experience working in international environments and remote peers around the globe.
– Microsoft MSCE Certified or willing to get certified
– 4 to 7 years of applicable experience
English – Fluent/High (Speak and write)
Spanish – Fluent/High (Speak and write)
· Possibility to travel.
– Permanent contract
– Possibility of teleworking some days per week
– Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities of professional growth.