CX Service Designer
Here at Alarzel, we are looking for a CX Service Designer for our Barcelona team in an international insurance project.
Location: Barcelona (Currently in remote)
The candidate will be:
– Providing oversight and facilitating design activities across the company.
– Creating opportunities to solve business challenges with design.
– Participating in the development of projects related to CX and cultural transformation through human-centered Design.
– Providing training materials within the company.
– Work closely with the UX/UI team.
What we require:
– Bachelor’s degree.
– You will have had experience delivering design solutions for a variety of clients of at least 3-4 years.
– We’re looking for candidates that have a background in service and experience design, and a proven track record in applying design thinking in projects.
– The candidate has experience in service/experience design (design research, visualization, service prototyping) and has a portfolio that demonstrates their great work, and their ability to communicate a story.
– You will be involved in many co-creation and collaborative sessions, so we expect facilitation and ideation skills to help our employees and users create great outcomes together.
– Proficient in English, public speaking, and presentation skills.
We Would Love a candidate that has:
– Skills to uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
– Storytelling skills.
– Creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with and inspire others.
– Demonstrable knowledge of service/experience design.
– An ability to design and facilitate design workshops
– Experience in design research and analysis
– Experience with service prototypes and lean startup methods
– Experience in stakeholder management and engagement
– Experience in design training
What do we offer:
– Permanent contract
– Competitive salary, with flexible retribution possibilities
– Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities of professional growth