Integration Engineer – Mulesoft
We are currently looking for a Lead Apification Developer to join us in an insurance international project.
Location: Barcelona (22@)
- We are looking for a Middleware developer who can work as part of our new API Centre for Enablement.
- You will have 2 years of integration experience with demonstrable hands on experience including Mulesoft development and API design.
Key tasks & Accountabilities:
- Support development of API enablement projects which will cover API delivery and API Platform management activities.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Analyze, design, build and document APIs with a focus on reuse and an ease of adoption.
- Help to manage production support issues within a DevOps team.
- Work with customers as required.
- Work as a team who will provide design review services to support less experienced developers (in and outside of the C4E) in building their integrations.
- Knowledge of REST design principles and API design / architecture best practice.
- Knowledge and proven experience of three-layer integration architecture principles.
- 1 years of hands-on experience in Mule (incl. v4) including either / both on-premise and CloudHub runtimes.
- Proven knowledge of OAS and / or RAML.
- Experience of CI/CD practices using Azure DevOps (or similar)
- Experience in SDLC process and in working in an agile environment
- Cloud Platforms Amazon/Azure
- Proven unit testing skills using MUnit framework