We are looking for a Java Developer to join our Barcelona team in an international insurance project.
Location: Barcelona (Currently in remote, until Q2/3 or when safe)
You should have:
– 2+ year of experience with software engineering in end to end projects.
– English B2 / C1
· 2+ year of experience with server side programming in Java/JEE in professional or academic environments.
– 2+ year of experience working with XML, JSON, or YAML in professional or academic environments.
– 2+ year of experience in Web Containers: Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, IBM Websphere Application Server…
– 2+ year of experience in SQL language and RDBMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL…
– Experience with software version control systems, including Git preferred in professional or academic environments
– Ability to communicate complex technical issues to technical and non-technical personnel
– Nice to have: Guidewire Knowledge
– Permanent contract
– Competitive salary, with flexible retribution possibilities
– Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities of professional growth.