Senior Integration Engineer – Mulesoft
We are currently looking for a Lead Apification Developer to join us in an insurance international project.
Location: Barcelona (22@)
- We are looking for a Middleware developer who can help drive the API enablement of our applications as part of our new API Centre for Enablement.
- You will have strong integration experience with demonstrable hands on experience in recent integration roles including Mulesoft development and API experience.
Key tasks & Accountabilities:
- Lead development of API enablement projects which will cover API delivery and API Platform management activities.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Analyze, design, build and document APIs with a focus on reuse and an ease of adoption.
- Manages production support issues within a DevOps team.
- Help evolve the API Management Platform to better support the delivery of APIs efficiently.
- Work with customers as required.
- Knowledge of REST design principles and API design / architecture best practice.
- Knowledge and proven experience of three-layer integration architecture principles.
- Experience of working in the insurance industry would be an advantage.
- 2 years of hands-on experience in Mule (incl. v4) including both on-premise and CloudHub runtimes.
- Proven knowledge of OAS and / or RAML.
- Expertise in CI/CD practices using Azure DevOps
- Experience in SDLC process and in working in an agile environment
- Cloud Platforms Amazon/Azure
- Proficiency in unit testing, all services using MUnit framework