Microsoft Intune Consultant
We are currently looking for a Microsoft Intune Consultant to join us in an insurance international project.
Location: Barcelona (22@)
- Project modernizing Physical Desktop Management Services, to incorporate Microsoft Intune. This will run alongside existing SCCM services in a dual-run or co-managed configuration.
- We are looking for a Technical Engineer to work as part of a team establishing foundational services for Microsoft Intune PC Operations. The role will also involve supporting individual business migration and adoption(from SCCM to Intune) projects.
- Act as Intune SME, providing up to date advice and guidance on Intune dual run and co-existence operations, service configurations and problem solving
- Provide hands-on engineering support for key foundational services including:
- Software Packaging Service
- Application Change Management
- Intune Configuration, includes Intune AutoPilot
- Intune Policy and Conditional Access Management
- Test Lab and Testing Services
- Software Distribution Service (apps/patches)
Skill and Experience:
The ideal candidate will be an experienced PC desktop management practitioner with up to date experience with SCCM and Intune configuration and administration design and execution. An ability to resolve complex engineering problems including toolset integrations and a strong working knowledge of the W10 operating systems is also required.
Experience of supporting mobile device and AppleMac platforms would be an advantage.
- 3-5 years Operational experience, with excellent working knowledge of MS Intune and Autopilot concepts, processes, end to end service chain, operations and administration.
- Hands on experience of establishing new Intune and Autopilot services, migrating devices from SCCM to Intune, and ongoing administration and service maintenance.
- In-Depth knowledge of Windows platform and Intune / SCCM (Configuration Manager) deployment tools
- Strong working knowledge of the Windows10 OS
- Working knowledge of reporting tools e.g. PowerBI or Advanced Excel data manipulation and presentation
- Experienced in the practical deployment of ITIL processes
- Good organizational skills and time management. Able to work under own initiative with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and Team Working skills
- Project management skills and experience of working within standard project governance frameworks
- Experience of supporting mobile device and AppleMac platforms would be an advantage.