Power Platform Solution Architect / Microsoft 365 Solution Architect
Here at Alarzel (Corus Group), we are looking for a Power Platform Solution Architect / Microsoft 365 Solution Architect for our Barcelona team.
Location: Remote from Spain. Offices in Barcelona
As a Power Platform Solution Architect your main responsibilities will involve
- Delivery of services and solutions using the Power Platform suite: PowerApps, Power Automate, AI Builder, SharePoint, Teams etc.
- Managing environments and DLP policies according to our environment strategy
- Providing architecture design, configuration, administration, and functional design to expand the portfolio into Products like Power Automate Desktop and PowerApps Portals
- Implementation of global requirements and governance topics (Corporate Design, Guidelines, Policies)
- Maintain Datavers
- Support, cultivate and extend the growing Power Platform user community
- Provide user training as member of our Power Academy
- Maintain a high level of understanding of Microsoft 365 products and Azure Services
- Perform quality reviews and sense-checks on existing and new apps
- Support the operational service to resolve complex technical issues and act as a ’troubleshooter’.
- Mentors lower-level colleagues
- Works in Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban) using e.g., Azure DevOps.
As a Microsoft 365 Solution Architect your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Deep knowledge in Power Platform technologies with experience of 3 or more of the following: SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365, Power BI,
- Experience in Office 365 implementations, Migrations
- Experience of Web Online technologies
- Preferably Software Engineer degree – Informatics and Computer Engineering
- Good negotiating skills, performance management, good practice, and techniques as well as fluent written and spoken English
- Very good team player who is skilled at building up and managing stakeholder relationships successfully
- Ideally you already hold Power Platform Certifications.
Your Technical Skills
- Power Platform Products (PowerApps, Power Automate, AI Builder etc)
- Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint Online, MS Teams, MS Forms, Outlook etc)
- Azure Cloud Services
What do we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary, with flexible retribution possibilities
- Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities of professional growth