Project Manager (.NET-ReactJS-Scrum)
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join us in an Energy & Industry international project.
Location: Bellaterra (Barcelona). Right now we are working remote, but with plans to go back to the office 50/50 in the Q3/Q4.
- The candidate will manage the development of 3 applications not on development tasks directly but assigning development tasks to the team, analyzing requirements from business to set new functionalities for those services.
- Daily/constant contact with the development team.
- Validation/approval of technical decisions from the development team.
- Periodical contact with business key users to review service delivery and align expectations. Project/functionalities planning.
- Functional requirements gathering to create development workload.
- Very good technical knowledge on Microsoft .NET /ReactJS environment for web applications.
- MS SQL DB knowledge
- Used to work with JIRA.
- Visual Studio and VSTS knowledge.
- Used to work under SCRUM paradigm (dailies, burndown chart,…) but also able to work under waterfall projects
- Project management skills to manage requirements, planning, key users’ relation, …
- English Level C (oral and writing).
- 3 year in development tasks with technologies described.
- 2 years in requirement analysis.
- 1 year managing development teams.