Senior Developer/Technical Lead
Here at CORUS we are looking for a Senior Developer/Technical Lead to join out team in an international insurance project, to work closely in the Design System.
Location: Remote from Spain
- Hands on role
- Develop and structure components for a design system (Java and Vanilla JS)
- Define the technical roadmap for a design system evolution and implementation
- Responsible for ensuring design system usability and adoption by other development teams
- Responsible for ensuring component’s quality, backwards compatibility and documentation
- Responsible for the packaged release of components
- Responsible for the distribution mechanism of the library
- Follow agile methodology
- Work closely with the product owner to define the development backlog and deliverables
- Collaborate closely with the UX/UI designers and product owner to ensure the right result is produced
- Communicate externally with other Business Units to help drive adoption of the product
- Represent the team in technical walkthroughs and presentations with external customers and stakeholders
- Proven development experience in Native Web components, Vanilla JS, React. Flutter is a plus
- Knowledge of Storybook, Figma and other design tools
- Experience in design system
What do we offer:
- People-focused team.
- Competitive salary and flexible remuneration.
- Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities for professional growth.
- International projects of high technological value.