Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer for our Barcelona team in an international insurance project.
Location: Barcelona (Currently in remote)
– Work together with the company to develop and create new guidelines and style guides for branding areas.
– Maintain and enhance guidelines
– Develop offline and online assets for the company campaigns and support the local markets by developing assets.
– Develop templates to be used across the Group including presentations, dashboards, marketing material, newsletters, social media assets, that support both internal and external communications.
– Support various group functions on the creation of clear, fresh and beautiful presentations.
– Work closely with the UX/UI team to align on both digital and non-digital asset creation when needed.
You should have:
– Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications/Graphic Design.
– A minimum of 4 years experience as producing design.
– A remarkable portfolio that demonstrates excellence in composition.
– Proven experience designing illustrations for both offline and online media.
– Proficient in English
– German and Spanish are a plus
– Highly proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
– Knowledge on design systems and digital production (UX/UI, Design Systems) is a plus.
– Permanent contract
– Competitive salary, with flexible retribution possibilities
– Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities of professional growth.