We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our Barcelona team in an international insurance project.
Location: Barcelona (Currently in remote)
– Deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
– Deliver visual designs that adhere to established style guides
– Collaborate with Business Units and engineering teams to review requirements and make sure the designs are implemented as specified
– Provide updates to existing designs based on user feedback and key metrics
– Continuously look for ways to improve the user experience and create more value for the business.
You should have:
– A/BS degree in graphic design, design communication, human-computer interaction or related.
– Mastery of design tools as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
– Minimum of 2 years of UX design experience
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
– Solid practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles
– Solid understanding of both iOS and Android
– Proficiency in a wide variety of tools for visual design, conceptual design, prototyping, ¡ including but not limited to apps such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Justinmind, Invision, etc..
– Permanent contract
– Competitive salary, with flexible retribution possibilities
– Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities of professional growth.